Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All things come from a YER !

TUESDAY!! 

TUESDAY !! TUESDAY !!
YES ! THIS IS IT ! TUESDAY !!
I'm not crazy but just wanna to release my sadness :'(
kinda so sad..wuwuwuwu....
Not because my final exam ended today but i did a very the stupid mistake this afternoon. SOB.
Today's last paper started at 12pm. 12pm...12pm...
Argh (ToT)
I didnt realise the actual time is 12pm and i thought of 330pm..Aih..
Not being well prepared and then straight forward enter the exam hall, 
my first time attended exam like this. YER! :(
By the way, thanks for Luh Ching called me at 11.40am. 
Thanks to my Xiang Luan and Wailing. :)
Luckily they didnt ask me to take bus myself :P
Not dare to look at my result anymore.. so horrible for this sem, ALAMAK~ (>.<)

After exam, we went for pizza !
The first time pizza for this sem :D but sadly, the new pizza favour for this season is bad.
Tasteless..and expensive..
And too bad we didnt take any photo for memory (-__=)
We all finally finished our paper! Yay! Hehehe...
Except for Lulu. Gambate for your japanese paper ya :)
I'll pray for you ^.^

Another bad thing..
I was sick these few days,firstly was red-eye syndrome then fever then now coughing..
Its better right now but I just knew that somebody fall sick in these few days also
How cruel that he never tell me that he's sick !
Somemore he went to buy porridge, 100 plus and medicine for me.. this little shagua..
I know i failed being as a girlfriend.. :(
Dear get well soon, take care urself always..
Gambate for your thesis and your coming paper this friday.
You MUST you HAVE TO recover as fast as possible!!
Pray hard for you , JIAYOU ! :)

I hope i hope
U're recover now.
Get well soon :)

2 comments:

CY said...

nah~here is my comment...XD

take k lar u both ( 2 patients)
...

小车 said...

wahwahwah..like tat oso can! so short!! :S
Anyway, thanks yea XD